Thursday, May 29, 2008

5 girls + 4 ATVs + lots of mud = TROUBLE













So since my last post was a tad... morbid... i thought I'd share how i spent my memorial day weekend... well, one night of it at least.

Well, first off can I just say its not exactly the smartest thing to go ATVing at night... in the middle of a random forrest in Lake Placid. (for those of you who dont know, lake placid is a small town consisting of one grocery store, a few random forrests and a BIG lake) SO, anyhow, it began with me driving around... and because i couldnt see i droke straight into a lake.

Then, my friends had to attempt to get me out of the lake. We spent the rest of the time mudding.. goofing off.. until around 11:30 we figured we should head home....PROBLEM! We spent so much time goofing off that not 1 not 2 but 3 of our ATVs didnt work. So needless to say, it took 4 boys some extreme boy scout maintance and they hot wired the ATVs and we made it home around 1:30 am. But you know what?? While we were out there.. I saw the most beauitful sky. Fully lit with stars, it was so amazing it could take your breath away. So thats the weekend for ya in a nut shell.



















1 comment:

ATV Tours Near Zion said...

ATVs have become a "household" sports and almost every person in the country have either heard of it or rode on one.

ATV Tours Near Zion