Monday, May 12, 2008

Prom...

Well... Its finally over. The 4 years of built up anticipation has finally come to a close. And let me say... it was AWESOME! Now the day of was a bit... stressful. Let me explain... when your an 18 year old girl and your hair looks bad for your senior prom... you get a tad ticked off. But thank God for Mothers. MY poor mom, after a near full day of flying from her vacation in Hawaii she comes home to two extremely emotional girls only to find their hair looks terrible and they cant fix it... but my mom being the awesome woman she is took some hairspray and bobbypins and voila!!! PROM HAIR! (Thanks Mom!) Anywho... our prom tickets were $180.00 EACH! I know I know if your prom was before 2001 your probably falling off your chair right about now, but the Westin Diplomat was incredible and so worth the money. The crowning of King and Queen, the occasional drunk girl running around and then throwing up. It was prom as I always imagined it to be. Its funny how you wait so long for something and then it comes, goes, and now I'm about to graduate. Its just one more step in this crazy ride called life.... until next time... hasta

No comments: