Thursday, July 3, 2008

Mind too full to Sleep...

Do you ever just have those nights where you mind, heart, and soul just feel so completely filled? Tonight the culimnation of everything I have been thinking, dreading, hoping for, missing, wanting, fearing has finally caught up with me. God and I have a funny relationship. I am a control freak. Im a fixer. Im a worrier. I am all these things that God has made me to be, yet it is the opposite of what I should be. My biggest spiritual problem is letting go and letting God work. I think that if i can do it all, i wont be "bothering" God.

Im not the nicest person to be around when im upset, and lately I have not been myself. I guess i just need to throw myself into his word... trust... and let God do the rest. I know his plans are so much better than the ones I have for myself. Its just about waiting... praying... and being faithful. I have seen God bless my life in so many areas I have no doubt he will continue to care for me, I just ask for your prayers and encouragement... and thank you to those who still love me even when i can be a handfull.... i really do love you so much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your not a handful sweetie your a..... :-D. You know I/We love you. You have our support and continuious prayer. You are a stronger person in mind and spririt than you give yourself credit for. We all want I be in control! More so us "alpha" types. But once we just go with the flow and see where God takes us is a wonderful thing. Sometimes it is harder to let go than to take the wheel all the time. Trust, faith go together. You have faith, you do trust but trust Him completely and let go. Think of me on my motorcycle. Closing my eyes and giving all of myself over to Him.

Love ya girl. Need anything we are here for you 24/7/365

Jesse Acosta said...

last night i could nto sleep even woke up and logged on AIM and face book.... it was 1something lol...

i have always needed to be in complete control of everything. still i strugle with it but not like i used it... ever since i have learned to realy let go and let God, things have changed a lot!!

you can do,, but not on your own. Ask Him for help..

The word says ask and ye shall recieve... so if you ask Him to help you let go and let him be in control He will help