Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Paitence is a virtue... that I don't possess

Throughout my life I have heard more times than I can count "Ashley be paitent" "Everything will happen in time" The bible teaches us to be paitent and to trust everything in God's hands and God's timing. I know from my life that all of us have certain spiritual strengths and weaknesses... paitence is NOT a strength of mine. Sometimes in life I feel like I wait... and wait... and wait. Have you ever felt like you've waited for things in your life, and no matter how much you want it, or how hard you pray it just doesnt come???

3 comments:

Jesse Acosta said...

yup... its even harder when you know its coming.. but it looks impossible and still God tells you to sit tight lol ... but hey thats the name of the Game..

Ashley said...

I am right there with you sister!

Anonymous said...

I feel that way now. Actually felt that way since February 5, 2006. Trust me I know. But its a hard lesson that we all struggle with every day and will for the rest of our lives. That is when we need to lean on God that much more and ask for help. And then, even then its hard, and that is why it is so important not to do life alone. So we can lean on our brothers and sisters in faith. So my love, I am here ready to listen, hug, pray, or pray with you. What ever you need.