Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dreams...


In the past few weeks I have made a decision that will effect me for the rest of my life. As expected by most college students at one point or another, I changed my major. I've wanted to be a lawyer for as long as I can remember. As a little girl it was my dream to go into court and put away the bad guy. As my life has evolved so has my dreams. I have decided to change my major to Education and become a high school teacher. After much prayer, my heart has a calmness and trust in this as a carreer path. What was your dream job as a child? How has it changed from what you want to do to what you do today?

3 comments:

Jesse Acosta said...

thats awsome ashley i remember when we spoke about this...
my dream job was first a lawyer then changed it to being a cop.. Now im a pastor gotta love God

Sarah said...

i'm happy for you :]

well, i wanted to be a gymnast, an ice skater, and then a princess.

now i'm an art major

go figure

love you!!

Anonymous said...

I knew what I wanted to do at a very young age and I have been doing it for a very long time. Now God has other plans for me....I am waiting to see what door opens next.