Thursday, December 4, 2008

ENC 1101 Assignment: Self-Evaluation

My experience writing this argumentation paper was an interesting experience. For the first time in a while my writing skills were challanged. I found it difficult to argue a paper I didnt agree with. I have found in my past semester in 1101 that difficulty was a consistant factor. Our assignments constantly challanged to think outside the realm of comfortability. I truly enjoyed the socratic-teaching style of having each of the students sit in a circle to have an open forum for discussion. That push to think and write beyond the status quo is something I will continue to carry with me throughout my undergraduate and graduate studies.

1 comment:

Dave and Vicky said...

hey girl...I just found your blog..
check out ours.
www.davidnvicky.blogspot.com
We'll see you tomorrow