Thursday, October 16, 2008

What A Good Day....

So I've had a pretty rough week, rough in the sense that it has been a trying time for my faith. I have always struggled with the concept of finances... Ever since I was 15 I have paid all of my own bills. I have worked starting at 13. It has always been a diffcult task for me to rely on God to provide, when the majority of my life I have relied on myself instead of turning to God. So after a few bad days I finally had a GREAT day....

1) I accidently slept until 1:00 pm!! I wanted to wake up early, but to my dismay slept until very late, nevertheless, I awoke refreshed.

2) My dad sent me the amount of money I had been stressing about in a money order

3) my bank overlooked my overdraft fee and cashed my moneyorder

4) I found, bought, and got for a really good price my big sister's sorority paddle

5) I got to eat PEI WEI for the first time in 3 months!!! (with my best friend!)

6) I got my eyebrows waxed and got gas for under $20

7) I went to an awesome bible study!

8) Dinner with Kristin and some girlfriends

9) Went shopping, got a skirt, and 2 shirts for $4 each

10) GOT A PAIR OF ALDO HEELS FOR $18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (marked down from $70)

11) Spent the night talking to a great guy!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: